Friday, September 23, 2011

T.G.I.Fs......

Was this week extra long or what? And to top it off, summer has officially ended!

I can feel the SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) kicking in.......

If they won't let us bring weapons to work, they should at least let us drink!

Hey, what about a Flashmob Running thing? Okay you go to a local restaurant or bar and the group just disrobes into their running stuff and bust out the door to the sounds of Chariots of Fire!

Do any of you Hash?

I just got an email from my son asking my advice on him getting in a few miles in the rain before the Drinkend starts. I responded only real runners 'start' their run in the rain! Maybe I should have said 'young' instead of real?  LOL

This is the 20 miler weekend for a majority of people in the mitten state, so I may go out and support some folks.

Okay, time to get this party started..........

Peace


3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Do any of you hash?"

Since I don't even know what that question means, I'm guessing my answer is NO. HAHAHAHAahahahah

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Got my 20 on Sunday(I hope) but I'll be at Paint Creek(after 15, Stony feels hilly) Haha!

Marlene said...

I hate when the week is longer than it's supposed to be - kind of like when your Garmin hits 13.1 and the finish line is nowhere in sight...

 
;