Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday's Whys?????????

Happy Hump Day! Yay, we're having summer-like weather here in the high-five state and Friday is looking for a high of 80º!!!!

Is it just me but why would you name your woman's retail store the 'Dress Barn'? Am I missing something here?

The team Spring team will be running their 20/12 mile run this Saturday and it's going to be hot. This should be a great test, since their events will probably be warmer than their training has been.

What is the worst part of your longest run in training? Is it the last few miles? The middle miles when the brain plays tricks on you?

What music or song gets you re-charged?

Who lets the person with the keys to the schools that they're having a 'Snow Day'?

Today is Hill repeat day, Yipee.............

6 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

no comment on the Dress Barn, however, having seen some, no, the majority of women these days, it seems appropriate...just saying!

Yey for the nice weather!!!

Marlene said...

Thanks for the comment, Ken. Good advice. Need to trust the training...


So, is it too early for me to start complaining about the heat??

Jess said...

What about Men's Warehouse then?

o2bhiking said...

It's been a long time since I've had one of those long mile days, but I think the toughest part is the middle, because you are tiring and your mind tells you how far you still have.

Joanna said...

I've always thought "Dress Barn" was the worst name ever for a women's clothing store! Glad I'm not the only one.

Can I ask how you found my blog--through "Running through Life" or the Detroit Marathon training? I'm always curious how people find me. Glad to connect! Go Team!!

prashant said...

it seems appropriate...just saying!

Yey for the nice weather!!!
home jobs india

 
;