Friday, March 26, 2010

T.G.I.Funny

If you're like and the rest of the March Madness participants, you've thrown your brackets away and are watching just for some good college basketball.

I get in a couple of them from TNT participants and it helps keeping the interest factor for me. I suggested that everyone get their money back and just call it a day but that didn't go over very well.

Why is it that I can use a Porta-Potty but have issues with not so tidy toilet?

I must be getting old. Several of my team is having a bowling fundraiser at a local alley on Saturday. It starts at 9:30 PM!!!!!! Granted I'm not big on bowling anymore but we'll be there until Monday. Oh well, that's part of being a coach.

Why am I thinking of ways to make my lawn greener and plush in March and wish it would die and stop growing in July?

At what age does Velcro instead of laces on your shoes look cool?

Why can't I find anything to watch on my own DVR

Hopefully this will be the last weekend of wearing long pants on our team long runs!

We had a great TNT clinic on stretching and injury prevention. We spent the entire injury portion on all of my prior injuries. Does that tell you something?

Okay, it's not how fast you run but how good you look doing it......

1 comments:

Marlene said...

Haha, Ken, never a good sign when you're the perfect example for running injuries, aka what NOT to do.

Don't feel old... I'm in bed by 9:30 most nights. Just blame it on the running!

 
;