Tuesday, March 30, 2010

$19.95 per Visit????

How many of you would be willing to pay $19.95 per visit to a gym?

Now I'm not talking about spa like gym but one with weights and guys grunting and looking in mirrors.

Well that's what I've been doing the past few months! I have only been getting to the gym near the house sparingly and it cost me about that much.

Yesterday I went and had a great session. I was sweating and breathing heavy and then I started my workout....

No, there are a few of you bloggers (Marlene and Mel) that are kicking butt and taking names and it got me psyched! Thanks.

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Getting some motivation from the Canadian girls, eh? :)

That's a good way of looking at the gym membership. Glad you got in a good workout!

Running Diva Mom said...

I don't even want to calculate what we've been paying per visit lately!! :-)

Anne said...

Interesting cost analysis. Time to bring down the price per session, I think.

B.o.B. said...

That's kind of pricey Mr. But I am sure the work out is worth it or you wouldn't pay for it!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Love it!! Make the cost per use benefit you...

FYI you can never have too much Pink ;)

Jess said...

No, I owuld never pay money like that and that's also why I don't have a gym membership.

Oz Runner said...

that's why we dropped our gym membership a couple years ago...just wasn't worth it...

 
;