Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

Why did I leave the City of Angels?????

We're back to our normal Spring-like weather here in the High-five state. What happened to 75 and sunny?

I started my hill repeats yesterday and today I have an Arse ache! This had better make me faster and stronger........

I'm trying to duplicate a training course for the Flying Pig marathon and half marathon for the team. It's a hell of a course that has a three mile incline beginning at mile five.

The things I do for my team!

Jet lag is a real thing......... nuff said.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Jet lag is a real thing and i think it affects us more as we age. I swear I never felt it when I was a kid, but now? Man alive, it's tough!

Anne said...

Soon it'll shoot up to 75 there in MI, and just keep going up and up and up until that too becomes unbearable by July. At least you get rain between April and November!

o2bhiking said...

I am not looking forward to the jet lag heading to Seattle in a few months - 3 months from today actually! I am in the Monument Avenue 10K tomorrow and the temps at race start will be about 30. So much for our nice recent spring weather!

 
;