Monday, December 7, 2009

Are U Ready 4 Some Football

I love this time of year because we have holiday parties every weekend. My Sunday runs suffer but it helps make me a stronger runner. That's my story and I'm sticking by it!

We are getting ready to get dumped on with some of the white stuff, which makes finding clear streets a little difficult. I've been scouting out some of the sub-divisions near my office just for the occasion of some snow running. Nothing like running in endless circles and dead-end signs.

The Christmas tree is up and waiting to be decorated and the Packers are taking on the Ravens on MNF. We need this victory for a legitimate playoff run.

Running is going well but I won't be competing in the Olympics any time soon.

Have a great evening out there and Go Packers!

8 comments:

o2bhiking said...

I'll say go Eagles, but what they hey, go Packers, too!

And go Villanova Wildcats! OK, maybe they don't play at Nebraska's level, but at least they play in a division where 16 teams play for the national championship, not just two hand selected teams!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

don't send the white stuff north k? LOL Enjoy the football =)

Anne said...

I forgot about the parking condundrum when the snow plows go through...yeah, my car's been caught on the wrong side of a frozen snow berm a time or two. Thanks for the encouragement, by the way. Very much appreciated.

Marlene said...

The parties are killing me. It's fun, but not conducive to good running.

Bah Humbug. ;)

Jess said...

"Go Packers"? Ken, Ken, they are the arch nemesis of the Vikings! I'm afraid I have to de-friend you now ;)

TNTcoach Ken said...

Jess, that's why we gave you that Sleeper-cell called Farve! He'll implode come the playoffs.

Katie said...

That reminds me, I still need to put the tree up ...

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://hepopifaka.virtue.nu/ywyrudi.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 
;