Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sub-Freezing TNT Training

This was our first TNT training with the weather Gods testing us. The temperature was 19º when we started, but the sun was out which makes all of the difference in the mind.

It still amazes me that so many people think they can't run in the Winter elements but it is soooo doable.

I still need to work on a few of them and their apparel but overall the team Rocked!

This is also the start of December Saturdays, which means holiday parties.......

This evening I get to party with my immediate and extended family, so tomorrow might be a really bad run, lets hope for the best.

Have a great weekend..

5 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i prefer running in the cool/colder temps compared to humid summer heat. Hope it was a great party, and that you're running well today! :)

Jess said...

That's too cold. Period.

Marlene said...

Similar temps around here... I am slowly getting used to it. It's not so bad on weekend SUNNY mornings... it's the evening DARK workouts that I'm worried about.

CoachLiz said...

We had some cold temps here in H-town over the weekend, but nothing like that.

o2bhiking said...

I can always talk myself out of running if it is really cold and dark. I really have to commit to get out there. Enjoy those parties. Art

 
;