Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bus Blogging

Today the temperature is supposed to climb to the lower sixties, which means I had to get out and enjoy it at lunch. This worked out great since the Downtown Runners are heading west to Plymouth to run this evening, so Sandy and I will skip tonight’s run and enjoy a Tuesday at home.

I purposely sought out someone that would run a little slower, since I’m still doing my top-secret undercover training. I was able to find one of my co-workers that wanted to have an easy day. With the exception of the first half-mile, my body started to loosen up and I didn’t feel any out of the norm aches. How long do you have to keep your fingers crossed for it to take hold?

I was also wondering when and where do most bloggers in Blogland do their blogging? I personally hate turning on the PC when I get home from work, so most of my blogging is done at work, but today it was done on the bus commuting home.

Tomorrow is Kickoff for the Spring Team in training season and it’s always exciting to get started. Saturday is the first group training run and I can’t wait to see all of those smiling faces in near-freezing temperatures. I’m sure that I be collecting clothing from the slightly overdressed.

Okay my stop is coming up, see you on the road.

0 comments:

 
;