Friday, November 9, 2012

T.G.I.Funny........

I know how annoying it is to fix Christmas lights but this seems extreme, why not buy new lights?????


 I get to go out and paint the mile-markers for our local Turkey Trot tomorrow morning. It's always fun to vandalize the city streets and no one bothers you if you have on a reflective vest!

I think the three items a person could wear/carry and not have anyone question what they're doing are a hard hat, a reflective vest and a clipboard. You can actually stop traffic if you have all three.

I'm watching the Kona Ironman that I recorded to get motivated but it's always at night while I'm on the couch enjoying a BEvERage!

I'm still debating if I want to sleep in on Thanksgiving or volunteer at the turkey trot. We've volunteered for the last 106 years.

I'm still contemplating when will I attempt to get my first run in after the surgery.......

0 comments:

 
;