Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday's Why????

Why are runners always smiling and upbeat????

Why are people still smoking???

Why do smokers throw their butts out of the car window, like that's not littering?????

(okay get off soapbox)

Why did I wait so long to make an appointment with an Orthopedic doctor for my knee????

Why does it hurt so much to make our bodies better????

Why were bed bugs okay in nursery rhymes(sleep tight and don't let the bed bug bite..) but not today???

Why do race directors put on races???? I went to another meeting for an upcoming race and it take a village to put on a race! The effort and headaches involved are numerous. God bless them....


4 comments:

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Hate smoker that throw buds out window.

Terzah said...

Tell me about it with the smoking. I see all these young CU kids smoking and want to shake my librarian finger at them.

Unknown said...

I actually don't see nearly as many people smoking these days as when I was younger.

However, when we were in Italy, it seemed like at least 75% of the folks were smoking.

Unknown said...

On the bright side, I don't know if smoking is cool anymore. It seems (and I might be wrong) that there aren't as many smokers today then when I was growing up.

 
;