Friday, April 6, 2012

T.G.I.Fit............

I've been seeing a lot of photos out in the Web-O-Sphere of peeps showing off their abs and butts and overall 'fit'..... It get's me to thinking about trying to develop some kind of indentation in my abdominal area, while munching on the chips!

Of course my muffin top doesn't mean that I'm not fit, but it would be nice to see at least one of the packs! I don't need to see all six......

And then that damn Discom-BOB-ulated Beth shows off her new athletic photos! I HATE her.......

So for the next three days, I'm going to put forth the effort to get that six-pack. If it doesn't work after three days, I'm giving up............

Damn you Beth...............

7 comments:

Evolving Through Running said...

If I lived closer I'd split a 6-pack with you. Enough of those and you stop worrying about abs.

Unknown said...

I wish it only took three days...I've been trying for 40 years. What's the special secret?

o2bhiking said...

3 days sounds right. Try drinking a six pack after that. It won't look as good but it is enjoyable in moderation.

Unknown said...

indention in the abdominal area - belly button!

Lindsay said...

Beth doesn't eat or drink. Where's the fun in that?

Muffin tops are the new black.

Kathy said...

Abs schmabs ... more chips and beer!

Anne said...

Um, hate to tell you but it may take longer than three days to get that six-pack. But you give it your best shot, Ken.

 
;