Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30........

I wasn't going to post anything about birthdays until I read Racing with Babies birthday post! We're born on the same day!

We could be twins if not for the extended period of labor her mother would have gone through.............

Okay, no new age group or significant number change. Just another glorious day to be on this earth!

Everyone raise your glass, cheers.........

On a side note:
Registration for the 2012 Bank of America Chicago Marathon closed in record time today as the maximum 45,000 participants signed up in six days for the 35th anniversary event. Demand to run the iconic race has increased significantly in recent years, closing 25 days faster than the previous record established last year. A decade ago, the 2003 event closed in 35 weeks.

Also, here's a photo of the kids.....

8 comments:

Jen Feeny said...

Happy Birthday buddy!!! I hope it's a great one!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday coach!

Marlene said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cheers!!!! If I drank beer, I'd have one in your honour.

CRAZY how fast Chicago sold out. I can't believe 45000 whackjobs want to run it... yep, myself included!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday! Love the picture of the kids. :) GO TEAM!

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

Happy birthday!!

B.o.B. said...

happy bday! we are the same age...again!

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Happy bday. Wow I did not realize your group got that big!

Terzah said...

Happy B-Day, Coach Ken! My fellow Aquarian (no, I don't really believe in astrology, but everyone else in Boulder does....)

 
;