Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday's Why?????

I had to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn to take Sandy to the airport. It was too soon to go to work and too far to go back home! So I decided to go to the gym...........

Now normally I go to this place at lunchtime and the group is pretty diverse with people doing everything.

This morning crew seemed to be focused!

Everybody was doing their thang and getting the hell outta there.

The one odd thing that I did notice was people leaving their weights on machines and benches and towels were all over the place! WTF??

So why the big diff in the two time slots?

Why would I load up a machine with weights and leave them for the next guy?

Why should someone else have to pick up after you because you pay a monthly fee?

(non-gym) Why would I leave a shopping cart in a handicap parking space? That makes me mad.......

Peace


4 comments:

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

The only people willing to get up that early to work out HAVE to be the super dedicated ones, right? But they're probably so brain dead from being up early that they leave things everywhere?

Marlene said...

I always wondered why perfectly able people like to use that automatic door opener button. It takes longer than just pulling the door open manually!

Amber said...

A "jacked up" heart rate is a very technical term thank you very much!! :) My husband thinks people who leave shopping carts in the parking lot are horrible, evil people and if he catches someone doing it, he gives them the stink eyes. It is as embarrassing as it sounds.

Lily on the Road said...

So many questions, so little time!

 
;