Friday, February 24, 2012

T.G.I.Funny..........

Okay, Snowmageddon didn't occur here in the Southeastern part of the Mitten! So I purchased mass quantities of BEvERages for nothing.......




source

Remember consuming mass quantities?????? Okay, I'm old.......

I have a few friends that are into Crossfit and the first Open Workout came out yesterday. Boy, you would have thought it was the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition to a bunch of teenage boys! How many burpees can you do in seven minutes? That's the workout... AS much as I hate burpees, I'm shooting for 7!

Speaking of tough workouts, check out Rose. I'm thinking the Olympics must be on her radar the way that she's working out......

Sixteen miles for the team tomorrow is the longest! We are inching our way up to the big 2-0!

Should I be encouraged or pissed when some young adult calls me 'sir'? Encouraged that they're showing respect or pissed that they think I'm that old?????

Peace

2 comments:

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

Color me flattered!

I figure, the harder I work, the more I make other people want to work hard. Everyone wins!

Amber said...

I have a TNT related question for you....can you email me? The address is on my blog.

 
;