Monday, October 29, 2007

Running Fool


Can somebody tell me why is my body talking to me in so many ways?

Not only does my surgically repaired knee give me twinges, now my good knee is seeking attention with a few early steps aches!

I am running on a regular basis now, but I may have to back off on the 2008 Olympics. It should be interesting to see how the race pans out Saturday. Brian Sells is getting a lot of attention here in the high-five state.

I am doing my running on the high school track which is a lot more forgiving on my knee. As much as I hate the treadmill, I think the track is running a close second. It is so easy to just to walk off that track and call it a day.

Tonight starts the informational meetings for Team in Training. I love this part, seeing all of the faces of uncertainty. People questioning why they’re attending. The endless number of questions and it’s always a few individuals that stand out and end up performing above and beyond their wildest dreams.

Go Team

3 comments:

Al Durham said...

Don't worry. It will all fall back into place soon. You will be racing with the best of them!

Sonia said...

Track and Dreadmill are no fun but they are a "type" of running and keep your cardio good!

I like the new thing you added which shows where people who visited your blog are from! That's neat! =)

TNTcoach Ken said...

I know it’s strange to see the geographical range.

 
;