Thursday, October 18, 2007

PT Anyone?


I just checked out the course map for the Nike Marathon in Frisco. Sandy is going to be positioned at Mile 11 and the looks like a primo spot to see her TNT team and run with them. She’ll be able to even get them in the last few miles of the marathon. While she’s doing her thang in Frisco, I’ll be having a blast at the Detroit Marathon. This will be the first time we’ve been running an event at the same time but in different cities. Now that’s strange. I started my unofficial physical therapy session with myself and it’s showing some benefit already, I’m a quick learner! I think my ‘real’ physical therapist thinks of ways to inflict pain on her clients and uses me for her practice patient. She came over and wanted me to try some exercises on a BOSU ball. It’s not like I have two left feet but I’m not one of the Flying Walendas either. It’s amazing how many exercises you can come up with to hurt a person! It appears that the swelling in my knee is going down or at least I’m hoping. I still ice it after doing anything. I have my map of the ½ marathon course and I know all of the spots I can turn off and see everyone. I plan on taking pictures, so Solo Running Chick be ready!

0 comments:

 
;