Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mission Accomplished


I ran outside and didn’t have any issues with my right knee!

This isn’t to say that the rest of my body took a vacation the past three weeks. I was feeling twinges and aches in places that I didn’t even know I use while running.
I am soooooooo out of running shape!

In the time it took me to run one mile, I had a back ache, a twinge in my left quad and something happening in my left knee?

I also decided to do a majority of my running in the next few days on a track.

Nothing like the spongy surface of a track to help take the pounding that we all encounter while running.

Okay, it’s time for ice, ice baby.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Awesome! Down time will do that to you (being out of shape...)

What did you decide for the detroit half?

TNTcoach Ken said...

Sonia, I'm going to play it by ear. I'll start with everyone and see how far this old body can go. I may just stay on the USA side and cheer for everyone until they get back from Canada.

Al Durham said...

It will be good to have you out there coach. The running form and strenght will come back soon enough.

 
;