Monday, August 20, 2007

Meeting of the Minds

I was able to cycle and run this weekend without any significant knee problems.

Well is wasn’t like I did an Ironman, I rode for twenty miles and only ran for three but no knee pain. It’s the little things that keep me going now.

The weather has taken a dramatic change from the hot humid days to the cooler almost fall-like mornings. This would have been the perfect weekend for a long run, but not for me. I don’t think I’m going through withdrawals just yet but I sure it’ll come soon.

I just received my coaching assignments for the spring 2008 Team in Training season. We begin Informational meetings on October 29th.

I’m also involved in the Detroit Free Press/Flagstar Bank Marathon, so that means attending meetings for this also.

Don’t you just love meetings?

0 comments:

 
;