Thursday, August 23, 2007

Meteorologist Ken

I’m could be a weather person.

I can truly say that my right knee tells me when it’s going to rain! That’s right, I did absolutely no running or jumping and my knee was throbbing all night. Lo and behold, it began to rain.

Yes, I have a second career, local weatherman.

I still haven’t decided what I’m going to do at the Crim on Saturday. I know that running the entire ten miles is out of the question.

I have officially signed up for the Detroit Free Press Half-Marathon. I’m thinking that even if I have my knee scoped in September, I could recover soon enough for the October race. I know, I must be Superman to recover that quickly but it could happen!

Sorry I had the comments portion of the blog incorrectly set, feel free to comment about anything.

1 comments:

Jenniferlyn said...

I will see you there!!!!

I really hope that your knee feels better.

 
;