Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Date is Set



The date is set! We’ll be going under the knife on September 14th.

Well, it’s really not a knife but we’ll be having the knee scoped out.

The doctor makes it sound as if the procedure is really simple, with two incisions and no real bad side-effects.

Then again, when have you heard of a good side-effect?

I’m not sure how long the rehab will be or if I’ll be able to run without discomfort.

I just know it’s time to pay the piper for all those glorious years of running!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

So soon! That'S good =) Hope everything will go well.

Runner Leana said...

OK, my knee reflexed and twinged with pain as soon as I saw that picture...but then again I have no stomach for anything with regards to incisions or blood, so good thing I'm not a doctor. Anyhow, I'm glad to hear you have a date set, and one so soon. I hope it goes well for you. Keep us updated!

 
;