Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

It was a painful Tuesday evening run but I’m not disappointed.
My right knee didn’t bother me as much as it has in the past but it did swell a little.
We had a really good turnout for our end of summer picnic in Grosse Pointe.
Windmill Point Park is really and the surrounding homes are very impressive to run by.
I performed course marshal duties, since a few of the individuals had never run from the park. It doesn’t bode well when newbies get lost on their first-time run/walk with the group.
I knew that I wouldn’t run with anyone in particular, so I didn’t even attempt to pace myself. I just ran, which is becoming a regular thing for me.
I enjoyed the people and the atmosphere.
I’m trying to regain the enjoyment of just running and not being concerned with time or distance.

0 comments:

 
;