Friday, August 24, 2007

Fantasy Weekend




Its Fantasy Football Draft weekend and I don’t have a clue who I should draft on any of my three teams.
That’s right, I’m into fantasy football and I promise myself each year not to continue, but they drag you back in each and every year.
I have the Number One draft pick in one league, which means I’ll be taking LT!
I have number nine in another league, which means God only knows who I will take,
And my last league doesn’t pick draft order until the draft day.
So the weekend will be filled with a ten-mile event and some beers, followed by a day of fantasy football smack taking and a few more beers.
Anybody else out there without a life that indulges in fantasies?

3 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

I did the auto draft because I know I'm clueless... and you know what I guess I got first pick because I got Ladanian Tomlinson, now I know enough to know that was good for me!

TNTcoach Ken said...

If he duplicates last year, you won't need anyone else.

Spandex King said...

Farve all the way!!

 
;