Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tired Legs................

There has to a fine line between strengthening and trashing your legs!

I've been on a crusade to find my line. The running has been consistent with about one rest day a week but my miles are shorter, so no real long runs. The gym workouts have been five days a week with light weights and high reps! I'm loving my Altras, which are probably making me use different leg muscles while running.

I even got back on the bike this past weekend and rode into some nasty headwinds, must have been at least 3 mph winds........ Whew............

Well after all of this I can honestly say that getting up to pee in the middle of the night is a journey!

Even though the legs are tired, it is a good feeling.

Still haven't replaced my Garmin or iPod, so I just listen to the little voices in my head and only run routes that I know the mileage.

I think I'm one of the few people in the gym without ear buds on while working out!


1 comments:

Joanna said...

Your undead squirrel is seriously creepy. I'm not sure what my response would have been and I'm glad not to find out!

 
;