Friday, August 17, 2012

T.G.I.Funny............

When you see an individual you haven't seen in years, one of the first things they ask is "..are you still running?"...

When you run on a route that you haven't seen in years and you used to kill it, "I don't remember all these hills?"

When you see a guy with the old Sony Walkman with the tuner in the headset....

When you remember races that had an unlimited amount of Finish line BEvERages.

When you look at race results and go directly to the Grand Master division.

When your Saturday morning running group is just you and another guy.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

It could be worse...they could ask you are your knees shot yet from running?!

Lindsay said...

LOL at Jess's comment. I have felt guilty for the past year bc no I haven't really been running and I don't have an answer for what I've been doing instead... Eating?

Terzah said...

I used to run with a Walkman like that. Wow, did it stink to have re-wind!!

Run Jess Run said...

People always ask me if I'm still running. I'm never sure if I should reply with yes or some smart-ass answer.

 
;