Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday's Why????????

Why did I say I would volunteer for the Turkey Trot? 6:00 AM on an off day? WTF???????



Why are Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trots so popular?
  • No one is really training for anything at the time.
  • No one really cares about their finish time
  • It can be snowing
  • You have to wake up early on an off day

I think I asked the same question last year......

Is this really the biggest bar night of the year? I've never gone on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.....

Well have a great time doing whatever you choose to do.

Peace

5 comments:

Run Jess Run said...

It is the best bar night of the year. Makes dealing with the family a little tolerable.

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Yes you are crazy but I'm so glad you're in my city. Even though I'm not running, thanks for volunteering.

Marlene said...

Hey and Happy Thanksgiving! Tagged you in today's post: http://marleneontherun.com/2011/11/24/blackjack-21-things/

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

okay, so i feel like such a jerk. Sorry I didn't recognize you at first this morning! I'm glad I finally got to meet you. Thanks for being an awesome volunteer. Have a great thanksgving :)

Joanna said...

Turkey Trots = escape from family-filled house/stress.

 
;