Thursday, November 3, 2011

TTT

1) There was an article stating that there will be approximately 15,000 DNS for the New York City! Now I'm not sure of how much each of those individuals paid for registration but even at $75 each, that's a lot of money. I remember when you could sign up for a marathon the same day, except that first one in Greece!

2) Mary Claire Orenic is the 'Happiest Woman in the Country' and she doesn't run????

3) I actually wore out a pair of running shorts! WTF?????????

6 comments:

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Really, 15,000? Do you know how accurate that is? If that is the case, they should take on more runners.

o2bhiking said...

15,000? Holy crap! That is just ridiculous.

Marlene said...

$75??? I think it's at least DOUBLE!

Rose (Hacker Half Marathon) said...

Wow! That is a lot of DNS - how do they know in advance??

We're bound to run into each other sooner or later, the laws of chance have long run out. Are you racing or spectating any more races this year?

Joanna said...

I can't believe there are 15k on the injured list, so yeah, I don't get it either. Crazy! And who the hell is Mary Claire whoever?? I think I missed something.

B.o.B. said...

that is pretty insane. imagine all the blown out running shorts you could buy with that forfeited cash! cha-ching!

 
;