Monday, November 21, 2011

Let the Weekend Begin..................

I'm just practicing, they go by so fast.......

Okay, so I wanted to get lazy and not go for a run because of the wind but I happened across Christy's post and had to get my ass outside. If this woman can run in the cold, wind and darkness of Alaska, I could run in sunshine and wind. That's one of the main reason that I stalk you guys, because most of you are Badasses.....

I have been running with a nagging pain that I think is tendinitis in my right ankle area.

I volunteering for the local Turkey Trot on Thursday and plan on wearing my Packers jersey. It's always fun to get those lion's fans going before they start their tailgating.....

My son will in town from California, so he'll be moaning about the weather even if we don't have snow!

Just like a lot of you, I've ventured out to Wordpress to see if a new look is in order. Since I stare at a laptop all day, going home to get creative isn't something that I look forward to.

Okay, now get out there and run like the wind...........

Peace


3 comments:

Marlene said...

I hear you on not wanting to stare at the computer at home... I'm still dragging my feet on some work that needs to be done to complete the switch. (mostly behind the scenes stuff)

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

B.o.B. said...

moi? a badass? why thank you.

hope you got your run on. :)

Lindsay said...

hmm not sure why you still follow me 'cause i haven't done any badassery in quite some time.

happy thanksgiving!

 
;