Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts

We had our first Team in Training clinic yesterday evening and it was a huge success! The folks at Hansons Running Shop treat us so well. I purchased the following for $2.25................


That's right $2.25, after using my $25 gift certificate and a 20% discount.One of the participants spent over $300 on footwear and apparel! This got me to thinking, 'how much is too much'????

I sometimes feel like a kid in a candy store but after years of running, I have a ton of stuff.

Can't i run in the base layer top from Target??? Does it have to be $75????

Team in Training has a new partnership with Nuun. If you purchase the grape flavored 15% goes to TNT, isn't that great?

Do you think the first Turkey Trot occurred after Thanksgiving dinner?

Did they run from Plymouth Rock to another destination for the finish?

Would you run in this?

I have to be at the volunteer check-in at 6:00 AM on Thanksgiving morning, don't they realize it's a holiday?

Peace

4 comments:

Marlene said...

I honestly don't spend much on running gear anymore... I used to get carried away but now I have a good set of essentials and try to be frugal. My $1 gloves work just fine most of the time. :)

MCM Mama said...

I love to buy new stuff, but I have to wear out some of my old stuff first LOL.

I'd totally wear that hat...

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

I like the socks and gloves. I'll be thinking of you Thursday when I'm sleeping in. It's about time I'm the one sleeping in. Haha!

Joanna said...

I would totally run a turkey trot in that hat.

 
;