Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts

Am I a 'Couch potato' for watching Ironman Hawaii and the Chicago marathon this weekend?

Why don't the elite runners do a cool-down????

I'm debating if I should hand out BEvERages at Mile 24 of the Detroit marathon or support runners by running?

How many of you actually think about going faster in the middle or later portion of a race?

Do you have a local competitor that you always race against?

Have you ever been in a race and found yourself near runners you knew were faster than you and you said WTF????

Are you ready for some marathons?

Peace.............


5 comments:

Marlene said...

Enough with the spectating... do some running!

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

I agree!!! Get out there Ken! Of course, it's sold out so come cheer us on at Detroit. You're a great cheerleader and helped me at Bayshore at the beginning and end!

B.o.B. said...

can you hand out beverages at 12 please? i'll miss you at 24. lol!

o2bhiking said...

If I am in a race and the other runners are breathing, then chances are, they are faster than me. Oh, you were not being a couch potato. You were studying their strategies and planning what you would do, hopefully with a memory aid BEvERage in one hand.

Hey your Lions are looking a lot better than my Eagles!

Laura said...

Faster than me??? Story of my run life.

 
;