Thursday, July 28, 2011

TTT

1) I was awaken to the most severe leg cramp that I've had in years! I'm talking about a Charley horse that caused me to scream out profanities in the middle of the night. This baby was intense and not going away any time soon. I massaged and tried to walk it out but it was stubborn and was taking it's own good time to go away. Why does a leg cramp make me think of a heart attack?

2) We had another great turnout for the track workout and now people are starting to come up to me and ask what the heck are we training for? I joke and tell them the 2012 Olympics.

3) We were pleasantly surprised to be joined on the track with about 20 women of varied age and sizes. I noticed that they were stretching and talking and then they started a group prayer. Turns out these women are part of a group called 'Run For God'. What a great way to get people off the couch and into an activity. I just scanned their website and it appears you can start a chapter in your church too.

Peace.......

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Gahhh cramps are the worst. I got a good one in the pool last night. NOT FUN!

Unknown said...

I hate waking up to a charlie horse. ick!

Running 365 said...

I just saw a group of "Run for God" runners last weekend at a race. I just sent the link to our preacher!

Joanna said...

Bananas man! That's the answer to leg cramps!

 
;