Sunday, November 28, 2010

Is it Over?????

Wow, was that a fun-filled relaxing long holiday weekend....

I ate pie, ran, drank several BEvERages, yelled at 17,000 Turkey Trot participants and slept in almost everyday!

For our local Turkey Trot, I was assigned the most important job of yelling the split of the 5k and 10k. I hope no 5k runners went 10k!

I miss one day of reading blogs (okay maybe a few days) and I have over two hundred post to read! Some of you have been busy.

Sandy is in heaven putting up tons of Christmas decorations that would make the malls envious! I still have to risk my life and climb up the ladder to put lights on the highest peaks of the house.

We even had an informal Team in Training group training run. It was cold and windy and I was truly impressed with the participants that showed up. I was soooooo impressed that we ran hills!

Okay, time to get back to reality and let this holiday season begin. Bring it on Monday, youa ren't so tough!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm envious of anyone able to sleep in multiple days in a row. the latest I got to sleep in was 7am. and that was today.

Lindsay said...

i slept in almost everyday too! although i've been so tired in the mornings lately i could probably do that everyday like high school. sounds like you guys had a good thanksgiving and i hope you survived hanging christmas lights.

B.o.B. said...

Monday says "Oh, you just wait." Muaah ahh ahh!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving.

Marlene said...

Way to reward those runners for braving the miserable weather with a HILL run! Oy!

Sounds like a great holiday weekend!!

 
;