Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Fog....

This is the stuff we've been dealing with most of the week in the mornings...

This makes those morning runs even more dangerous than normal, so I decided to venture to the Team in Training venue.

I start back next week, so I wanted to show my face in the place and not shock people next week.

Man, I was in heaven out there! I was the only man running with women all over the park running..... Did I miss the memo about a man's meeting??? Where were all of the guys?

Now don't get me wrong but this was just strange....... Women running towards me, running behind me and even running with me.

Hey was that Adrienne Barbeau????

Needless to say I had a very enjoyable run today. I wonder if the fog will be back tomorrow????

Hope you're having a great weekend.

2 comments:

 
;