Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wild Wednesday's Whys?????

Okay, I hope everyone had a great holiday, I know I did. I purposely didn't use the PC.

Here are my questions for today:

Tiger Woods cheating on his wife????? WHY?

I know even Haley Berry's husband cheated.............

A 38-year-old former Miss Argentina has died from complications after undergoing cosmetic surgery on her buttocks. WHY??????

Okay, this is a running blog. I noticed this while volunteering for our local Turkey Trot. I'm not trying to be a running snob, but why do so many middle of the pack and slower runners love to get high fives??????

Does it make them run faster?????

We about to get hit with some serious Winter weather here, so running outside is going to be FUN!!!!

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh, come on Ken, high fives are FUN!

Lily on the Road said...

Men, what can I say?

Liposuction, stupid, wanting to look younger for men. What can I say?

Middle of pack, high fives, connecting with those that have sweated it out to get there just like they have! Congrat's!!!

Winter Weather, yuck old Man Winter...what can I say?

LOL Ken, love the why's!!!

Pat said...

because they don't get any at home.


I'm talking about the high fives.

Pat said...

Well, come to think of it. Maybe that's the answer to all your questions.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i love giving high fives that are you there on the sides of the road, cheering on the runners, with their hands sticking out!

o2bhiking said...

Yeah, pretty odd, all of it. I guess with his fame, good looks, and money, he needs to be extra careful and stay out of trouble going forward.

Man, I am cancelling that cosmetic surgery on my butt right away! Seriously, that is pretty sad about that lady.

CoachLiz said...

Yeah, I don't get it either. Tiger is married to a former MODEL and he has to screw around with a early 20-something COCKTAIL WAITRESS!!! What a step down.

The High 5's I got at my Ironman last Sunday were mostly from little kids. They were cute and it was fun to make them happy.

And why is Houston getting a half a foot of snow today??? WHY???

Cathy said...

You do kinda sound like a running snob. As a slow runner myself, I am happy to get a high five as encouragement to keep going even though I'm not going to win. Encouragement instead of criticism is always a nice thing. Everyone doesn't need to be fast.

 
;