Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Thoughts

Well Christmas was fun and enjoyable and I didn't get a single running related gift, which is great!

I did receive a couple of Green Bay Packer related items that I'll don on game day!

We had a rainy Christmas day which made for a horrible run, nothing like a cold wet run.

I'm gearing up for our 2010 challenge against the warm weather runners in Arizona. We're still ironing out details and rules. Any suggestions are appreciated.

We have our annual New Year's Eve race and today we'll be assembling race packets any one wanting to volunteer in the Metropolitan Detroit area feel free to contact me.

I hope Santa was good to everyone in Blogland.....

1 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hmmm, we're getting the rain today, so it made for a decent Xmas morning run!

 
;