Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holiday Shopping

Got up bright and early, donned my running cloths and headed to Target, Wal-Mart and Costco.

Boy, what a workout! No, it wasn't bad since most people are either done shopping or were still asleep.

I am officially done with my shopping.

Do you think that I can get away with not wrapping gifts by using the 'green' better for the environment argument? You know who needs to wrap something with paper that will fill our landfills for years to come?

Wow, that does sound kind of convincing........

Now it's time to go for a short run in preparation for '1000 in 2010'...

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday..

Peace, I'm out!

3 comments:

Motownrunner said...

Hi Ken!

I copied your training log gadget thingy and posted it on my blog and I can't log in no matter how many times I try!! Are you having trouble with yours at all???? I guess not, because it shows you've been working out!!

Have a great Christmas!!

Margarita

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Hmm, i should have thought of that argument as I frantically finished wrapping the gifts TONIGHT! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! Happy to have a celebrity friend like you as a FB friend!!! ;)

Coach Liz said...

Merry Christmas Ken!

Hope that Santa brings you some new running gear, plenty of BEvERages, and even some new knees.

 
;