Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday's Why?????????

Why do I get into these relationships that I know are doomed from the beginning?

I give my heart willingly and fully, only to have it stepped on like a cigarette butt!

You would think that after the first disappointment that I would learn, but NOOOOOOOOO. I am as naive and stupid as a teenager.

I guess the old saying that time heals all wounds is true, because I'm sure that I'll be in the same situation this time next year. I will have forgotten about what transpired in 2009 and blindly succumb to their charm and allure once again.

If any of you are reading this blog in the Spring of 2010 and I mention how giddy I am about the upcoming baseball season, please drop me a note and remind me of how I feel today.

There is no joy in Mudville today, the mighty Casey has struck out!!!!

6 comments:

Oz Runner said...

tough loss, and tough way to end the season....

Lily on the Road said...

;(

Jess said...

I don't really follow baseball, but I suspect the Twins beat out the Tigers? If so, I'm sorry for your loss, but go Twins! Yeah!

o2bhiking said...

Hope springs eternal, Ken.

As a Phillies fan, I am not feeling quite as chipper today myself as I was yesterday.

Coach Liz said...

If it is any consolation, maybe the front office staff will let go of a manager or the coaching staff like they did for the Houston Astros.

B.o.B. said...

Oy I feel your pain. Been there, hated that. Hope you are feeling better Mr Ken!

 
;