Friday, October 23, 2009

I am Turbl


That's right, I'm a turbl(Charles Barkley) blogger.

Isn't it the duty of the host blogger to meet and greet any visiting blogger in their city?

Aren't I responsible for photos galore and arranging multiple meet-ups????

Shouldn't I be the one to tell my visiting bloggers where to go, as well as where not to go????

Well, I am turbl...... I did none of the above and as my punishment will not blog for the next sixteen years!!!!!

Sorry for being such a turbl host, but I have an excuse! I was kidnapped as a child and raised by a pack of wolves...

Okay, work is getting crazy and the days are getting shorted and the furnace is being turned on!!!! All of the things that I don't really care for.

I am rehabbing my entire body and planning the 2010 running season. When you're injured, this is the only thing that gives you hope that one day you'll be able to run without pain coming along for the ride.

Did I mention T.G.I.F.?????

Good times to everyone that is racing this weekend and happy resting for everyone that raced last weekend.

5 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

kidnapped as a child and raised by a pack of wolves...didn't know you lived in Canada!

Yes, this is not my most favourite time of year, however, between rummaging through seed catalogues and running magazines, I just may not go crazy...

then again, there are always Adult BEvERages....

o2bhiking said...

I hope those injury free days are ahead for you. TGIF indeed! Well now it is TGIS but you get the idea.

Christie said...

Hey, you do what you can. Wishing you painless runs in your future.

Jess said...

Enjoy your rest and rehabbing!

CoachLiz said...

Wait, I just turned on my AC. Are we living in the same country??? One of these TNT events we will meet up and I will drag you away from the wolf pack for BEvERages.

 
;