Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

Flu shot or no flu shot???

We're getting closer to the Detroit Free Press marathon and people are freaking out! What should I wear, will it rain, do I really need a passport?????

And these are just the spectators!

I'm volunteering my coaching skillz for Team in Training, so I can yell at another group of participants, YAY!

I had blood drawn today and didn't even feel the needle! This nurse was fantastic, I don't know how she did it but I was amazed.....

Is there something wrong when the doctors are a little obese????? Well at least they weren't smoking!

With my new office arrangements, maybe I should get that flu shot! When is the contagious stage anyway?

Jess, stop complaining about the heat while posing for pictures in the pool. Did the furnace just start up again?

I wouldn't mind going to the Paris Marathon.

I refuse to watch 'Flash Forward or Fringe', you can't sucker me into that stuff again. What happened to 'My Name is Earl'?

I need some motivation to go into the basement and get on my bike, maybe I can get to Paris another way?

3 comments:

Christie said...

I love your random thoughts. Did My Name is Earl go off the air?

Jess said...

Sorry...I hate the heat for running in, but it is nice for October swimming!

CoachLiz said...

Yes, I have a problem with overweight doctors and nurses. Hello, you are a health care professional and you cannot even take care of your own health or at least enlist of the people you work around to help you stay fit???

I would like to ask them to go on a short 5 mile run with me. Nothing to it, come on 5 miles is easy. We will be done in less than an hour.

 
;