Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

I refuse to write a starting date on my new running shoes until I actually start running. Jogging around the track doesn't count!

Why are drivers more courteous in large parking lots when you have a shopping cart but not when you're just walking??? I guess hitting a pedestrian won't dent the car?

Kmart is bringing back Lay-Away. I think I'll buy something just for old times sake! How many of you got your Christmas gifts that way when you were kids????

What makes the Blue Man Group different from Smurfs????

Do you look at the driver that has a running related item on their car?

Why is my stress reliever causing me stress????

Yankees or Phillies???????

4 comments:

Jess said...

My mom used to put things on lay-away! I didn't know K-mart had ever gotten rid of that program.

Marlene said...

Thanks for the Tuesday chuckle. :)

Lay-Away! Wow, I remember that!

o2bhiking said...

Phillies!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was Lincoln who said "you can't please all of the people all of the time."

Hope you are soon enjoying running in those new shoes. Have a good Thursday. Art

Coach Liz said...

My mom did lay-away at Marshalls when I was a kid. The only difference between Blue Man Group and Smurfs is that BMG wears black clothing and smurfs wear white clothing. Oh, and smurfs don't seem to wear shirts but love hats.

 
;