Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where is the Rain?????

I've had two consecutive crappy runs because of my hamstring that the quack chiropractor stretched too far!

The weather has been absolutely perfect for running long miles, which is why I want it to rain. If I can't run why waste this great weather on everyone else???

Yeah, I was the kid that took his ball with him when I lost...............

If it rained with a strong wind, I wouldn't feel so bad about not running.......

Sandy is off running 'Dances with Dirt', a 100K relay in Hell, Michigan. I used to be on the team but must have not go tthe memo about this year.....

A co-worker is in Chicago running the half-marathon this weekend and still other friends are doing the 1/2 Ironman in Wisconsin.

I'm not jealous or anything, I hope they break a leg. Oh wait, that's for show business.....

Did I mention that I was able to get a lot of stuff done around the house, boy does that grass look good now that it's cut!!!!!

Okay, let me go finish sorting those socks.........

4 comments:

Marlene said...

I know that feeling. When I was laid up in the winter, somehow I didn't mind all the snow being dumped on us. (oops, did I say that outloud?!)

Jess said...

If you'd like, I can send some of our recent rain your way!

Lily on the Road said...

Ahhhh Ken, no need to take your ball and go home, get out on the bike, that's what I'm having to do...

B.o.B. said...

Oh Ken do I know the feeling! We could always eat cheese together.

 
;