Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Fences make Good Neighbors

Cubicle walls make Healthy employees too. Mr. Frost could have been referring to my new work environment also. I am currently battling the onset of the 'office' cold.

How can you stay in a room of eleven people and not get some sort of contaminate?????

Oh, my new idol Jeff completed his 100 mile act of stupidity in just over 27 hours! I wonder if his employer realizes how stupid this guy really is??????

Did I mention that I battling a cold and I never get sick? No, I'm kidding about the never getting sick part but I'm sure we all know someone that wears that like a badge of honor????

Back to Jeff, it was awesome/eerie/stupid/awesome to see these individual traverse through the trails for a belt buckle. That's right, a belt buckle....

Not the entire belt, just the buckle. You have to supply your own belt.

Back to my cold, since it is my blog about running! Why do I need three forms of identification to purchase over-the-counter cold medications????

I know why but it still bothers me.

Lastly, I go away from my PC for as weekend and you guys have a Blog-athon! So now I'll be reading and commenting on your post under the influence of my OTC drug score......

5 comments:

o2bhiking said...

Take care of that cold, Ken. I am moving to a new office next week with cubicle walls less than 47 inches tall and over 100 people in the room. We aleady got a thank you card from the swine flu virus.

Oh, and about 50-20 male to female, with one urinal. Nothing like planning.

100 miles, God I am in awe.

Marlene said...

I wonder if his employer knows how stupid he is?? LMAO!!

Hope you feel Better, Ken!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

oh boy, i can only imagine the OTC-drug induced comments now lol! Feel better soon :)

Lily on the Road said...

Yup, I'm swilling the OTC's too! You gotta love the workmate who comes into the office spewing germs....

get better soon.

B.o.B. said...

Um hello where is my comment? I am looking forward to a Ken-drug-addled commment. Bring it.

 
;