Monday, August 3, 2009

July Sucked......

WTF? How could I run more miles in January 2009 than the month of July 2009?

Well it happened due to my pain in the ARSE! I was only getting in my minimal mile on several of the days of July.

Knock on wood, I think that I'm on the road to recovery but I won't be pushing it in the near future. I'm shortening my stride length and not even thinking about running fast.

This past Saturday was really strange, since I ran my one mile minimum and then proceeded to be a regular person.

I was able to mow the lawn, wash the car and pick beans from the garden. All before 11:00 AM, can you believe that. I didn't have a double digit training run, which takes time and energy. I could get accustom to this......

Nah, then I'd be that old guy yelling, '..hey you kids, get off my lawn'.......

5 comments:

Kim said...

July TOTALLY sucked. 17 miles...WTH??? January I think I did over 80. Let's hope August is better for both of us.

Jess said...

At least you're recovering; that's good!

Marlene said...

Here's hoping August is better! Take it easy on the arse, though. :p

Katie said...

Hey, that's more miles than I've put in since April! I know, I know, I'm working on it. Sadly, I'M that person who yells at kids to get off my lawn ...

Lily on the Road said...

Sometimes you just need a break!

 
;