Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend Recap

Multiple crappy runs (Saturday and Sunday), so I made it a point to 'jog' this morning to feel better about my run. Brain dump time:

  • How can a radio station that plays Gospel music all day Sunday have commercials that advertise liquor?
  • Is it just me or does the start of the US open of tennis mean summer is over?
  • How did they get Dick from Richard?
  • TNT is going to Paris and New Orleans for the Spring season. Which would you choose to coach?
  • Fantasy football draft and my team sucks already.
  • How many wins will the Detroit Pussycats win this season?

7 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

obviously someone has code issues, LOL,

hard to say, I've been to Paris, nice, lots of history, great food and art, but then so does what is left of New Orleans, but they have GREAT music....

o2bhiking said...

I'll answer a couple of them.

Paris - definitely Paris.

Wins by the Pussycats - at least as many as last year.

Marlene said...

PARIS! Ooh la la!

Jess said...

Or "Bob" from Robert? Or "Bill" from William?

o2bhiking said...

How about Jack from John??? Hank from Henry?

CoachLiz said...

I have Been to NOLA many times but not since Katrina. Paris sounds interesting.

How do they get Betty from Elizabeth???

Anne said...

Paris!

And I've also wondered what would possess a parent to name their son William Williams (and yet I know several Bill Williams, don't you?). I have an Uncle Richard but I refuse to call him Dick, unless he's being one.

 
;