Friday, July 31, 2009

Just a Little

I ran this morning and had only a little discomfort in my Arse!

My massage therapist did their job afterward and found a spot that almost made me scream with joy and cry.

It's funny how we enjoy the pain and pleasure of something like that. Are we sick or what?

The WOD for today was five rounds of the following:

Wall Ball - 20 lbs. 20 reps
Close grip Push-ups - 20
Ball Slam - 20 lbs. 20 reps
Squat Curls - 20 lbs. 20 reps

I hope everyone has a great weekend and get out there and run, ride or whatever floats your boat.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Do you get massages regularly? Just the other day I was looking into getting a massage. With all the cross training these days, I'm thinking I may make it part of my training.

Marlene said...

Good to hear the massage helped!

I have no idea what most of that workout is, but it looks tough.

Have a great weekend, Ken!

Jess said...

Yeah, there's something a little sick about enjoying the "hurts so good" feeling!

 
;