Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday's Why??????

Why am I so dumb????

Why is it that when I have an injury, I do everything to get me back to running but the minute I think I'm good to go, I stop doing anything?

How tough is it to put ice on my knees when I finish a run?

How about stretching a little to ensure that this old body can move a little easier?

I've had some twinges in my right knee since Sunday but nothing to cause me to limp around. I've cut my mileage just to get in my runs. I know a rest day would help but remember, I'm dumb!!!!

Maybe I'll go get a cold BEvERage and place in on my knee.

5 comments:

Sonia said...

It's hard to be reasonable... you're not dumb just a runner hahahaha

Anne said...

It's a very common affliction many of us busy, busy runner types suffer. We forget that a little preventative care goes a long way. Keep icing and stretching.

Jess said...

You're right. We're always good about PT when it gets us back to running, but once we can run again, we figure we can abandon all that stuff.

Marlene said...

I have the same bad habit. When will we learn?! Yep, I think a BEvERage will help.

Lily on the Road said...

I'm don't know, let's say we have a BEvERage and compare knee's, mine would win in the cripple department!

Oh, is this too late to comment upon? LOL.

 
;