Saturday, May 16, 2009

They grow up so fast.......

This was the last TNT group training run for part of my 2009 summer team.

They were scheduled to run eight miles and they finished it in no time. After the Bayshore Marathon/Half-marathon in Traverse City, my team dwindles down to four runners for Alaska and San Diego.

I have a couple of ladies that will try to BQ in their first marathon attempt and I think they have a great chance of doing it. Good luck Kami and Kay, it must be the initial 'K'.

The 2009 Fall TNT team join us for their inaugural training run and there must have been a hundreds of them! It's good to see that even in these economic times people are still trying to make a difference.

Hey, did I mention that I'm still streaking? It's actually getting to be more enjoyable to run every day than I remember.

Thanks Pat, for getting me started......

3 comments:

o2bhiking said...

kudos to your team, they are making a difference in the war on cancer.

Jess said...

Wow, still streaking? Has that been since the start of the year?

Marlene said...

I wondered if you were still keeping the streak alive. That's amazing!

 
;