Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Today Appearance

People were lined behind the barriers before 6:00AM to be in the audience of the Today show. This combined with not knowing when they would air anything from Detroit, I opted to stay at work and ensure future employment.
It was cool to see how Al Roker and Ann Curry were transported in and out in separate stretch limos. Maybe they were going to different airports and needed to be driven separately?

Since I'm still going without any meds, I decided to forgo running and take a spinning class and sit on my a$$....

You really do lose some conditioning when you don't ride your bike for a month!

We're having a round of gorgeous weather that I wish would never end, but alas I know the truth.

Maybe this global warming thing will finally hit Michigan.

A few of you have been thinking Halloween already and I just receieved an Evite for a costume party. Now I have the dilemma of finding a costume that will fit me my personality and can handle BEvERage spilage.....

6 comments:

Runner Leana said...

No Today appearance? That's too bad, although ensuring future employment is a good thing...! I wonder why Al and Ann need to take separate limos?

Kim said...

I turned the boob tube on to look for you. They said that it was one of the biggest crowds they had ever had. They also said there were people lining up at 4 am! Not sure how THEY knew that. I assume they were told as each got out of their own limo. So after that, I promptly gave up trying to find you and turned to my GMA.

So much for them trying to 'go green' too. If you're going to talk to the talk-you should walk the walk. Just my two cents.

Sitting on your @ss huh? Oh yeah-spinning is really considered sitting on your @ss-goofball!

Marcy said...

Just go as a beer keg :P

CoachLiz said...

See if you can get a beer delivery truck driver's uniform. That would do the trick!

Jess said...

Be a beer keg! The costume is pretty rad -- look it up; it'd be perfect for you!

Pat said...

Al and Ann might be fighting to be the next co host. A Beer keg would be too funny.

 
;