Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday's Why????? and Mo'

The Today show will be in town tomorrow, right across the street from my workplace. A group of us are contemplating going for an early morning run and try to get in some photo ops.

We'll be like the guys you see in the background jumping up and down for our fifteen minutes of fame.

Okay, here's my Wednesday Why.

Why did the automakers have the driver's side window automatically go down all the way? Can't I make the determination of how far I want the window to go down?

7 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Dang, I don't have a T.V. at work, otherwise I'd be looking for you!

Good question, it took me a week or so to figure out how to drop my window partially, in the morning I generally forget!

Marcy said...

Are you going to make a sign AND jump up and down? You need a "hi Mom" sign or something, right?

Marlene said...

You should totally do that!!!

tfh said...

Make sure to wear something wacky so we can spot you!

I don't know the answer to your Wednesday Why, but I'm still don't understand what the problem with manual windows is. I always thought the cranking was good exercise.

Kim said...

I'll be watching for you! I think you should make a sign that says, "Hi to Kim in KC!"

Unknown said...

Oh! You so have to do that. And I'd look for you, except we haven't been getting National news, only Houston specific IKE coverage. All. The. Time.

Sonia said...

Good job getting on tv! LOL

I hate that the window automatically goes all the way down.

 
;