Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Iran

No, not the country but me!

I ran and without any pain or discomfort! It had been a week since I strained something, so I decided to give it a try since I wasn’t feeling any aches. Just as the saying goes,’..like riding a bike’. I was as fast as ever.......

Ha, I slay me with that line. I ran the entire time wondering when the aches were going to start and they didn’t. Hallelujah.........

They are kicking my butt at work and everyone knows that’s where we all post.

WOD

20 Wall Balls w/20 lbs medicine ball
Walking lunges the length of a basketball court
40 Pushups
Walking squats the length of a basketball court
20 Burpees

My butt is talking to me!!!!!!!

8 comments:

CoachLiz said...

Oh Yeah!

Burpees!!! Just don't do them after having Slurpees!!!

ROTFL

Jess said...

Great job on the pain free run!

Christie said...

You're all healed and back to running. Congrats!!

tfh said...

Cheering for you (not the country).

Thanks for giving me another mantra to make me laugh when I get too grumpy running ("fast as ever!").

Lily on the Road said...

Nice job with WOD...

sorry you're butt is still talking...just saying!

Kim said...

Awesome!
I hear ya about the work crap! I'm so with ya on that one!

Sonia said...

Yay for returning to running! I'm happy it's pain-free!

Marlene said...

WOOHOO! It must have felt great to be back on the road.

I know that feeling of waiting for the aches & pains to re-appear, and what a relief when they don't. Congrats!

 
;