Monday, March 3, 2008

She’s a Tease

She had me thinking that things were going to be better. I actually started thinking we could once again get back together and have things like they were last year. I could remember the days when I would just walk around with hardly any cloths on and not have to even think about who was watching.
It was a time when every part of my body was warm from her touch and I just let things happen.
Well today was another example of how fickle our relationship really is and who holds the upper hand.
I was able to run in shorts and just one layer today at lunch. Mother Nature was playing her game of tease the runner once again.
I’ll probably have a post in a few days about how my throat is scratchy and I’m chilled, but it was so nice to run with only one layer of clothing.
Tomorrow we’ll be back to the status quo and temperatures below freezing. We’re even scheduled to have a storm warning.
I guess it’s back to running in circles on the indoor track.
I’m beginning to really hate that teasing bitch!

4 comments:

Sonia said...

I HATE HER!! 6 inch of snow? Are you freakin kidding???????

I think its time for a break-up and move to Miami!

Maddy said...

The groundhog did see his shadow last month...

Call me spoiled, but I wouldn't even know how to run in layers.

I agree Mother Nature and her teasing ways can be just cruel!

Florida is an amazing place to live and run!

Unknown said...

OMG I almost died of laughter over your comment. What's even funnier is that I hate that B with a passion, but then again who likes her? :P

I know what you mean with MN. At least you've been able to wear only one layer. I don't think I have yet. BAH!

Anonymous said...

lol, poor guy! Sorry the weather hasn't been a kind mistress to you lately - I have no idea what it would be like to have to deal with snow! I mean, I do the treadmill because of the whole running in the dark/safety issue, but at least I get to go outside on the weekends and not contend with the elements...

 
;